I don't know if this is the root of your problem or not, but I tried running
PHP 4.3.5 on my Win2K box and it crashed a lot.  I found out that if you
have PHP configured to run as a SAPI module there are stability issues with
that version (this bug has been reported).  I think the CGI install should
be good though.  I reverted back to version 4.3.4 and don't have any
problems yet with the SAPI module.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello;
>
> We are having a miserable time with MySQL on a Windows/IIS server with
PHP.