What about allowing your UK server to access the database of your USA
Server? You could open a port to that specific IP address only, ...

Then authenticating users on the UK server would work like a charm.
You could even create a 'shared' database for basic session
information.

I think if sessions are used the overhead would not be overly serious
except for the one time a user has to log in.

Ok, I have no idea whatsoever about how to access a Domino Server, but
there just has to be a way... XMLRPC?

just a thought ...
Richard

Friday, May 7, 2004, 11:39:12 AM, thus was written: