Hi,

Sorry if my reply looks like an advertisement, but TinyButStrong is a mature
PHP Template Engine simple and which offers lot of features. It's
only 1 file (= easy to install), 1 class with 8 methods and 2 properties.

TinyButStrong's tags can be 100% designed into the template using WYSIWYG
editors. That's the only Template Engine doing that that I know.

Download, manual, examples, forum :
  http://www.tinybutstrong.com

Skrol 29
www.skrol29.com