Here is the scenario:

I want to let my users download their history of transactions from a mysql
database.  I have that part working...they click a link a csv file is
created for them to download.  now here is my question.

Is there a way to have the file delete after they have downloaded it?  Also
is there a way to have the file download as filename.csv but have the
actually file that is create named a random name of numbers and letters
i.e. 2s3d4f5g6h.csv

My concern is to have the file be deleted after download and/or make it so
no other users could guess the url and download someone else's history.

Any Advice is much appreciated.

thanks

randy