Philip Olson wrote:
> This place :
>    http://www.ultraedit.com/downloads/additional.html
>
> Has very weak PHP representation.

  I know, that's why I started working on a new wordfile.txt, based upon
one of theirs.

> Want to round up some ideas and upgrade this section as a hole?

  Hm, why make it on their site? I'm just thinking about creating a
SourceForge Account for a "PHP Mode for UltraEdit" project. This way we
could update it ASAP, when needed. We can give UltraEdit the link (or
the files, too), though. But I don't think they're willing to update the
files in their download section everytime a function is added to PHP,
for instance.

> 0. Create new uberWord file (yours with aditions) and upon submittion,
>    remove all current word files.

  My current wordfile.txt is definetly just a start from where we need
to go further - but it already contains all function names, as of
yesterday's state od the CVS.

> 1. Create a tag list.  Coordinate tag/word file co-mingling in
>    intelligent manner.

  Yup.

  PS: I'm not subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED], so please CC me
      in your replies.

--
 sebastian bergmann                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de

 bonn.phpug.de | www.php.net | www.phpOpenTracker.de | www.titanchat.de