Hi,

I am generating a mysql statement and then printing it to a formatted field.
Here is my code:

$sql="SELECT * from tablename where name in ('Web','HTML','PHP') group by
name;
$mysql_rslt1 = mysql_query($sql, $mysql_bconn)
    or die ("Could not get data");
while ($rec1 = mysql_fetch_array ($mysql_rslt1)) {
echo "some stuff here";
}

Now the problem is it will leave out the last line of the reply. So it would
leave out the 'PHP' line for the query above. Always the last line, and if
for some reason i only have 1 in my query, it displays nothing, although if
I do it manually using the mysql prompt, it works fine, and i get back the
info I want. All the other lines format properly and the info is correct,
just the last line doesnt display.

Any ideas ?

Ian