I thought someone might mention that, but that is actually correct.

The problem is that the variable assigned on the line
$this->DBLink[$MyVars[NAME]] = mysql_connect( $MyVars[HOST] ,
$MyVars[USERNAME] , $MyVars[PASSWORD] ); dissapears and can't be retreived
on the line mysql_select_db( $MyVars[DATABASE] ,
$this->DBLink[$MyVars[LINK]] );.

For instance, if the first line saves $this->DBLink["TEST"], when CHOOSEDB
is called, the command PRINT $this->DBLink["TEST"] will print nothing when
the same line right after the variable is saved would produce something like
"Resource ID #38".

That's the brain twister.

Thanks though!

::Lewis