Good.  Initially, before I sent this message, I was concerned that it was a
really, really, really stupid question.  But I apparently hit the mark
perfectly with two "really"s.  Since you seem to enjoy answering them, I
shall try to come up with a slew of what I hope will be really, really
stupid questions, just for you.  Should I send them to your e-mail
directly, or share them with the whole list?  After all, maybe not everyone
enjoys really, really stupid questions as much as you.

Just  a quick note to clarify: I did ask about the difference between the
two conditionals, and a difference in speed is a good example of a
difference.

In seriousness, if you think it's an unworthy question, why take the time
to respond?  Deleting the message will take far less energy.  Also, I can't
see the harm in asking a stupid question (or question that involves one or
more "really"s), so long as I get an answer.  After all, it isn't as though
I ask people to write scripts for me or ask questions just to avoid the
hassle of looking in the manual.