Hi Chris,

> oh right and that makes everything better. you're a fantastic person!

I don't see how criticising a silly question makes me a bad person in the
first place.

> you should be able to handle a little public humiliation/chastisement
> since you so easily dish it out.

You missed the point.

Anyway, stop flogging a dead horse. Stupid questions have stupid answers,
unfortunatly mine was one of the stupid answers - in hind site, I agree it
was an inapropriate thing to say.

Kind Regards,
Aidan