* Thus wrote Shannon Werb:
> Following is my backtrace, I found how to do it at:
> http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php

> BACKTRACE:
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x0 in ?? ()
> #1  0x28519319 in _init ()
>    from /usr/local/lib/php/phpa/php_accelerator_1.3.3r2.so
> #2  0x28524595 in _fini ()
>    from /usr/local/lib/php/phpa/php_accelerator_1.3.3r2.so
> #3  0x280c6e59 in find_symdef () from /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
> #4  0x28171f94 in exit () from /usr/lib/libc.so.4
> #5  0x80781bc in clean_parent_exit ()
> #6  0x807b529 in main ()
> #7  0x804f905 in _start ()
> (gdb)

Disable php accelerator and see if it happens. You'll most likely
need to reinstall php accelerator.

> I have updated my bug report to include this...
>
> Now I wish I knew how to read the darn thing?

a backtrace simply shoes the calling stack of functions, very
helpful in seeing why and where its crashing.

#0 is where the program crashed, and the 0x0 means that execution
tried to access a NULL pointer which is illegal, thus the crash.

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!