* Thus wrote Shannon Werb:
> [...]

Well, you could use an alternative accelerater, one I would
recomend is APC, and happens to be called "Alternative PHP Cache" :)

The biggest advantage is that you can upgrade you're php without
waiting for a third party to make the binary for you.  And does
come highly recommended by many.

Home page (seems outdated):
http://apc.communityconnect.com/

Extension page:
http://pecl.php.net/apc

You can install it with the pear utility:

  pear install apc

That will fetch the code, compile it against your installed
version of php and install it.

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!