To go back to a previous conversation, I would not put it on the action=. You are
using METHOD=post?
I wold use <input name=UserID value==\"$UserID\" type=hidden> or to really hide them
use session variables so they are completely hidden. Or use a cookie (but that is not
the most secure way).

--
John Taylor-Johnston
"If it's not open-source, it's Murphy's Law."

  ' ' '   Collège de Sherbrooke:
 ô¿ô   http://www.collegesherbrooke.qc.ca/languesmodernes/
   -     Université de Sherbrooke:
          http://compcanlit.ca/