* Thus wrote Scott Taylor:

Some people are complaining that when the visit one of my pages that the pages refeshes over and over again. One person said that it was only when he typed something in on one of the forms. How could an error like this be caused? Could this be a bug in a browser?

More like a End User malfunction.

Or that your form submision is causing an infinite redirect loop of
some sort.

Curt
-- The infinite loop is what I thought at first too, but wouldn't this show up on all browsers and not just netscape 7.1? What does End User malfunction mean? That people don't know how to use their browsers/the internet? I wouldn't doubt that this is the case unless I didn't have so many people come to me with this - probably there have been at least 5-7 people who have reported this. Scott