On Monday 19 July 2004 01:58, Lester Caine wrote:
> Jason Wong wrote:
> > On Sunday 18 July 2004 19:13, Lester Caine wrote:
> >>I have just had a message asking me to verify my eMail for this list.
> >>On clicking on the link it asks me to copy the numbers from the image
> >>into the text box, but the image is just a blank cyan grid.
> >>Can anybody responsible for starting this shead any light?

Are you saying that you sent some message to this list and got back a message
asking you to click on a link to confirm that you're not a spammer? If so
then I misunderstood your problem. I originally thought that you got this as
a result of trying to subscribe to the list so I tried subscribing just now
and got the usual *reply* to confirm message.

All I can say is !stop sending spam! If it happens every time and you're
positive there's nothing in the contents of your mail that suggests spam then
try sending your mail through a different mailserver.

> > It's displayed in 'invisible' ink. Try viewing using ultraviolet light.
>
> Any idea what frequency light I need ;)

You should use the lastest models which have auto frequency calibration.