Justin Patrin wrote:

I have just had a message asking me to verify my eMail for this list.
On clicking on the link it asks me to copy the numbers from the image
into the text box, but the image is just a blank cyan grid.
Can anybody responsible for starting this shead any light?

I got the same mail and the image worked fine in Firefox for me. Perhaps you should try a different browser? If that doesn't help, try turning off your firewall if you have one.

I run the latest Mozilla, and the 'firewall' is my ADSL router so I can't change that.
Since you are not seeing a problem with Firefox there is obviously something else wrong which I can see no mention of on the SpamCease site.
I've asked the question direct to them, but obviously we have another chicken/egg situation, and they will not bother to read my eMail until I 'confirm' the very page I am having trouble with ;)
I have re-enabled IE, copied the number(s) and killed IE again, but THAT is not something that should need to be done when using the latest version of Mozilla ?

--
Lester Caine