Jay,

Thanks for the response. Here's the code fragment. I'm basically building a
text variable $message which I send later in the script as an email. Line 94
is the only one where I have implemented $_POST. If I change it back to
$Name, the script works fine.

// format email message

$subject = "VisLab Event Request: $EventType";

$premessage = "This request was submitted via the VisLab Event Request Form
at:
http://vetsdev.ucar.edu/Vislab/eventrequest.php";;

$message = "
Name: $_POST['Name']
Division: $Division

Phone: $Phone

Email: $Email

EventType: $EventType

Preferred Date: $PreferredDate

Preferred Start Time: $PreferredStartTime $AMPM

Duration: $DurationHrs hrs $DurationMins min

Participants: $Participants

Special Needs: $SpecialNeeds";