--- Michael Kimsal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To follow up just a bit more, here are skills I
> would require of someone
> before hiring them:
>
> * Practical SQL knowledge, with hands-on experience
> of at least 6 months
> (with projects/URLs to show for it) with either
> MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL,
> Oracle, DB2 or another high-level DB system
> (preferably more
> than one, but we'll take just one).
>
> * At least 6 months of practical PHP knowledge -
> projects/URLs to
> show for it.
>
> * Ability to design/debug complex HTML tables, or
> create scripts to do the
> same. :)
>
> * Ability to talk me through at least 2 ways of
> solving a data manipulation
> problem, without code - whiteboard/paper/hand
> gestures and words only.
> You also need to be able to argue why one method is
> better over another.
> You don't have to be right, but you have to be able
> to justify your
> choices.
>
> * Understanding of HTTP, session management,
> cookies, etc.
>
> * More than a passing interest in new technologies,
> and how to apply
> your current skills to those new areas (wireless,
> etc.)
>
> * Willingness to work weekends/evenings, if need be,
> to meet deadlines.

Well what better opputunity is there to post your
resume link, an employer sitting right here (or
there), and not being considered as spam -:)

http://www.devhome.net/resume.txt

i've been working on php since hmm... quite some time,
maybe 2 years back or more, a hop from perl, never
looked back though. my resume does explain much of my
knowledge, so i'll let anyone interested go there :-)

well not many php jobs in india sadly -:(

my php projects have been diverse, but the only when
you'll be able to appreciate is http://www.devhome.net

a site i keep working on, and some of you even may
know of.

thanks

=====
To find out more about me : http://www.geocities.com/mimodit