Hi,
I am using flush() and ob_flush() in one of my scripts
and its working great.., just one problem, as it keeps
outputting xxxxx on the screen the page just stays on
top...is there anyway (I am not sure via php...but
maybe JavaScript? ) to make the browser "follow" the
output below
eg:
keep the scroll below right next to the text.

This is what i am using:

for($i=0; $i<1000;$i++)
{
echo "something<br>";
echo str_repeat(" ", 256);   flush();   ob_flush();
sleep(1);
}

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)