On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 19:00, Ed Lazor wrote:
> It could be that you have local error reporting set to none.  It could also
> be that you're using full paths when referencing files which then breaks
> when moving files to a new server.  Basically, there's a lot of
> possibilities and I'm not going to have much luck helping unless you include
> error messages.  My guess is that resolving a few errors will address a core
> problem and everything will start working.
>
> -Ed

Yes, it's very possible that he isn't getting errors locally because his
errors aren't on.

Andre,

You might check your error settings on your local server. You might even
consider upgrading php on your local server to the same version and
debugging.

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com