John Holmes wrote:

From: "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Per the documentation, error_reporting must use the bitmask values form. And, that works great.

However, I can't get the errors to log in a special file. They insist on being logged in the system's error log file.

There is a "log_errors" setting and a "error_log" setting. Try setting the "log_errors" value.

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php#ini.log-errors

---John Holmes...