* Thus wrote Karam Chand:
> Hello,
>
> I have a fairly big table of 60K rows with 9 cols.
>
> I have a C++ app that connects to a PHP page. This PHP
> page in turn connects to the above table and outputs
> all the row in form of XML. I get all this data in my
> C++ app, parse it with an XML parser and do my work.
> My PHP source looks something like:

Connection to a PHP page how?  The Premature end of script headers
error is usually due to a cgi-script not sending the right headers
which minimally is:

  HTTP/1.x 200 OK

...data

If you dont get that first line back (the status line) then you
will most likely get that error.

Curt
--
First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes
you've been hearing about.  No, sir.  Our model is the trapezoid!