Hi,

Thanks for your continued help. Even I was wondering
the same problem.

So I went ahead to look into the ini settings. My
local memory limit is 8M as well as the ISP one. The
timeout for my local PHP is 300 secs and timeout for
my ISP is 30 secs.

Even if I try to reduce my local timeout value to a
very small value the script dosnt seem to break and
the ouput comes correctly. The problem only happens
when I connect to my ISP server i.e. a remote server.

I think that this is a MEMORU overshoot problem as lot
of other users also use the same ISP machine for their
PHP work so I guess all combined work crosses the
memory limit.

Regards,
Ritesh