Ave,

Trust me John, I would not post here without trying out "many" javascript
functions first. In fact, the reason I posted here is because I began to
think that a PHP script like that won't allow the window to close, because
from window.close() to self.close() to various "Timeout & Close" scripts,
I've tried many javascript functions. I don't get any errors ... The window
just doesn't close...