If you just need to put it in the database, you dont need a form to do
that..
just open a connection to your db, and query it in.

read about mysql functions in the php manual.. specifically
mysql_connect, mysql_select_db and mysql_query
, i beleive there is a functional example of all you need on the
introduction page for the mysql functions in the manual.

Jason