> Well, I'm not getting that e-mail.
>
> I was told I need to make sure my mail functions are active. Furthermore I
> have been told lots of things about SMTP servers and webservers and
> localhost
>
> and I'm really not following.
>
> What is my SMTP server? How do I enable it/make sure its working? If it
> isn't
>
> working, how do I get it to work?
>
> -Andrew

You really should take the time to search around on Google about SMTP
servers (Mail servers). If you want to send mail, either have access to a
remote SMTP server (your ISP *has* to have one) or install one yourself on
your computer. I have no clue what your OS is but if you're using
Linux/Unix, go search for sendmail, Qmail or Exim. For windows, Exchange.

I think this isn't the place to ask about setting up an SMTP server.

--
--Matthew Sims
--<http://killermookie.org>