> <?
>         session_start();
>         //echo session_id();
>
>         if (!isset($_SESSION['Id'])){
>
>                 echo("<script>top.location.href='../portada.php';</script>");
>         }
> ?>
>
>  Can somebody helps me ? the error is that login don' t access and I don't found the
> error.

Jorge,

can you supply somewhat more information on what you're doing? Where
do you set the $_SESSION['id'] value? Do you make a call to
session_start() on the page where you set $_SESSION['id']?

(though, from the look of this post - the problem is probably the use
of a capital I in Id instead of a lowercase one. Case mangling is a
very common error ..)
(also, I'd advise you to use the somewhat more elegant <?php
header('Location: http://www.domain.com/path/to/portada.php');
exit(0); ?> way of redirecting.)