I have heard of php modules and to the sound of it it allows me to create php functions that I don't have to have include files to have access to those functions. I have been searching for any information on this and have not had any success. I am basically trying to write an API that others can use in php that will interface with my software. I would like to make it so that they don't have to worry about adding include files and having all of the structures set up for that. If anyone can provide information on building custom functions and calls into PHP it would be helpful.

Benjamin Bostow