on 7/25/01 9:35 AM, Warren Vail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If the gd extension is not loaded each time php is loaded you will need to
> cause it to be loaded from your script.

Ok,

I tried this and got gd is not loaded

<?php
if (extension_loaded("php_gd.so"))
    echo "gd is loaded";
else
    echo "gd is not loaded";
?>

I don't know if that's the name of gd on my server though. A search through
phpinfo() turns up nothing on gd, which makes me think its not installed
after all.

Is it possible to upload the extension to my directory and call it from
there?

Matt