Please forgive if this was posted before.

I don't know what the line really is called but recently when I upgraded to
PHP 4.... Um.. The latest and I used the exact same compile parameters as I
did before. But now the first line of every script is displayed (the
execution line)

I.e. The file looks like this:

#!/usr/local/php4/bin/php -q
<?

Code.....
?>

And the first line is displayed to the screen when the script is ran. Why is
that and does anyone know how to stop that?

--

Thomas Deliduka
IT Manager