This is just to say that I never sent that to the list.  I sent it privately.
So for you to send this to the list to say that I probably should not was not
good either.  Because now the whole list has been bothered instead of just
one.

--
Jack "The Rhino" Gates, Registered Linux user #342662
Morning Star Communications, www.morningstarcom.net