<vent>
It'd be nice to have someone to do our dirtywork for us, but this list
isn't (IMHO) about finding people who DO have the time/knowledge to
"snoop around in the sources" for us...
posting a message like that, with that kind of tone, won't get you help
from any list...its late, i'm tired of coding java, and posting a
message basically describing your frustration because someone won't give
you the nicely packaged annotated ball of information you're looking for
because you don't have the time to do it is just plain irritating...
</vent>
best to all,
jack