On 05 Apr 2001 03:32:10 -0400, Jack Dempsey wrote:
> <vent>
> It'd be nice to have someone to do our dirtywork for us, but this list
> isn't (IMHO) about finding people who DO have the time/knowledge to
> "snoop around in the sources" for us...

Where is the sense of humor? :)
I just asked if anyone had a functionset / any documentation for that
particular feature. I ought to have included a smiley but I didn't think
anyone would be offended by my message. it was ment as a joke.

So to anyone that got offended, knock on my door and I'll give you a
cold beer to cool down the temper with :)

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | Please take note:
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        |