Hi,
I was just looking at the demo of Comus Thumbs at

http://nibbi.net/scripts/comus_thumbs.php

and I see he has an option there to
lighted/darken/sharpen/resize/thumb images dynamically
on the page (the image gets lightened etc without
reloading the page....) any idea how? its listed that
he is using imagemagik.

He also has an option to thumb an image, where you
click on the image and a rectangle appears, then when
you accept it, it cuts the image exactly according to
the rectangle....I am not too familier with
imagemagik..is this easy to do?

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)