--- Marek Kilimajer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mag wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I was just looking at the demo of Comus Thumbs at
> >
> > http://nibbi.net/scripts/comus_thumbs.php
> >
> > and I see he has an option there to
> > lighted/darken/sharpen/resize/thumb images
> dynamically
> > on the page (the image gets lightened etc without
> > reloading the page....) any idea how? its listed
> that
> > he is using imagemagik.
>
> Without reloading? It must be IE's filter extension
> to css.
>

> > He also has an option to thumb an image, where you
> > click on the image and a rectangle appears, then
> when
> > you accept it, it cuts the image exactly according
> > the rectangle....I am not too familier with
> > imagemagik..is this easy to do?
>
> DHTML should be able to do this.

Hey,
You are right, sucks badly in Mozalla.

Also, can you tell me which IE filter to css you are
talking about? googleing tells me there are quite a
few of them :-(

Thanks,
Mag

=====
------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)