Use jabber.

They had a web interface over a year ago, and it can be tweaked to operate with or without a locked down registration form.

I had some scripts at my old job to handle just this very thing, but alas I did not get a chance to copy them before I left. It's pretty straight forward and jabber is trifling easy to get set up and running, especially on a RH system.

Robert

Ricardo Cezar wrote:

Well, I think everybody starts there, including me! :)
I´m searching google...

But thanks
:)

"Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[snip]
Where can I start?
[/snip]

http://www.google.com

-- Robert Sossomon, Webmaster and IT Guru 4-H Youth Development Department 200 Ricks Hall, Campus Box 7606 N.C. State University Raleigh NC 27695-7606 Phone: 919/515-8474 Fax: 919/515-7812 [EMAIL PROTECTED]