On Thursday 09 December 2004 23:16, Stuart Felenstein wrote:

> I'm not sure if this particular is a matter of
> debugging.

Your program doesn't work the way you intended it? So if you don't debug it,
how is it going to get from a "not working as intended" state, to a working
state?

> There is a different behaviour going on
> and now I'm not sure if it would have anything to with
> the hex.  The textfields in the query string are just
> the variable name = value.

So what do the variables contain at each stage? Where do they change from
"what you expected" to "not what you expected"?.

> Basically I'm throwing this out though since I'm
> wondering if there is something that should be in the
> search script , that when I apply a query string to it
> would fill in the field (like magic hands)

Yeah I wish I had some magic hands that writes my programs for me too.
Sadly ...