Guys,

I know this has nowt to do with PHP so I'll keep it as short as possible.

My problem is, I'd like to get 404 error redirecting to work in IE under
Apache. I've set the ErrorDocument in apache.conf and in .htaccess. It works
in Netscape et al but not in IE.

IE seems to be issuing it's own error page. I know there must be a config
somewhere other than the client side "Show friendly error messages", but
can't seem to find it. I have RTFM and scanned the Web but still not found
it. Hope you can help.

Once again I apologize for being Off Topic.

Kind Regards

Andy Woolley
www.databasewatch.com

ps if you want to test it try www.databasewatch.com/noexist