> Everyone,
>
> Can I merge this into the current RC? This should not cause
> any problems.

What are we doing with the current release right now?
who is having problems and which problems are outstanding??

We have two possible MFH's that people want to do which shouldnt really be
included at this later stage but both are quite important.

We really need to get 4.0.5 out the door so please send a list of any
problems you are aware of or any fixes you feel should be in there so that
they can be reviewed and put in the branch if needed. Today is Tuesday lets
try and get a List by tomorrow and then an RC with any fixes tomorrow night
then two days testing and release on Friday, otherwise release on monday if
there are still unresolved issues.

-James