> What are we doing with the current release right now?
> who is having problems and which problems are outstanding??

hi,

a single compiler warning issue - in ext/standard/exec.h there must be a
declaration of php_Exec:

int php_Exec(int type, char *cmd, pval *array, pval *return_value);

it is used by the vpopmail module which works ok even without it but more
strict compilers may complain bad on this.

i think this will not break anything and will be ok if added to 4.0.5

b.