I am writting a session enabled webapp that has a typical login page.  The
page submits to itself and upon validation, I want to allow the user to
continue on to the next page.

>From everything I have read so far, the only way to redirect
programmatically is via header().  Unfortunately, what I'm seeing is that
while the followup page is loaded, the location in the address bar (of IE
5.5) is not updated.  Is this something specific to IE?  I would like the
address bar to have the correct address instead of the old page.

Any suggestions?

- Daniel