Take a quick look at imagecopyresampled.. It can change the size of an image
pretty good.. Now I know nothing about PDFs really.. But I suppose you could
just scale it with the GD functions then place the result in a PDF.. Maybe
the PDF functions can scale as well though.. Although, try both, because
chances are the PDF functions will resize instead of resample, and
resampling gives a MUCH nicer result in most cases..

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]