Greets,

Just to elaborate: I want my user to be able to click on a hyperlink that
points to my PDF file, and have a new window pop up, displaying the contents
of the PDF file in the browser window (without prompting if they should save
the file) as well as set the HTML <TITLE> tag to the name of the report.

My passthru() function works fine, when I send a header() of PDF first, and
then dump the raw PDF out.  But, I cannot set any HTML properties with tags
(like <TITLE>); it doesn't show the PDF in PDF format then, it shows it all
raw encoded.

Hope that helps clarifying my wants and needs :-)

Cheers,
Jason

9b4lso$2gb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9b4lso$2gb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...