Dotan Cohen wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:37:04 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 14 Mar 2005 Ross Hulford wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the style of password boxes so when
the characters are entered an asterisk appears rather that a smal
circle?

It is determined by the browser and OS. I presume you are talking about Windows XP, which is where I see that behavior. You might try use a CSS entry or "style=" to change the font for the input box to Courier and see if it behaves differently.

--
Tom

change <input type='text' name='name'/>

To:
<input type='password' name='name'>

This is an HTML related question, not php (or even javascript). Next
time try google.

yeah ... but next time read the question before you answer ;-) the guy was wondering how to change which character was used as the mask in password fields - normally its an asterisk, if you use WinXP with the std. wibbly-wobbly-blue-bubble-wrap theme it shows a small (filled) circle instead... earth-shattering.

:-)

Dotan Cohen http://English-Lyrics.com http://Song-Lyriks.com