Hello all.

We've written here before some time ago offering PHP training
courses.  Unfortunately, we've had to postpone previously
scheduled classes.  These issues are now behind us, and we are
pleased to post the following information on our next class.

restructured our course  to take advantage of a full week.  Our next
course will be June 25-29, located in Ypsilanti, Michigan, just
outside Ann Arbor.  We are located about 20 minutes from the Detroit
Metro airport (DTW), and the class facilities are located in the
local Marriott Hotel, so accomodations will be on-site.

The course price will be $2000.  To register for this class, we will
need a refundable $399 deposit from you for each person attending.
Deposits need to be received by April 23, 2001.  Deposits are
refundable until 40 days before the class is set to begin.  We are
limiting the class to 15 students to maximize the instructor/student
ratio and hands-on course time.  We are accepting deposits on a
first-come, first-served basis.  Companies interested in sending more
than one person can contact us directly for discount information.

To register, email your contact information [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or phone us directly at 734-480-9961.

Our course is aimed at individuals familiar with web programming
concepts, but who are not yet PHP experts.  Individuals with
ASP, Java, ColdFusion or Perl skills will be well prepared for this
course, which will offer individualized migration information for
those are moving from another environment to PHP.

Topics we will cover include

Basics of PHP - syntax, variables, arrays, etc.
Databases - native drivers usage, database abstraction techniques
Templating
Image creation
PDF creation
Form handling techniques
Session handling
Architecture planning - issues to consider regarding server farms,
security, load balances, scalability, and more.

We are excited to be providing you with an excellent PHP learning
experience, and look forward to hearing from you soon regarding
this upcoming course.  :)

Sincerely,

Michael Kimsal
Director, Tap Internet