Does anyone know (or have) of a good example of how to create search results
like a Yahoo or MSN search?

for example:

Say I do a search for "cars" and there are 10,000 records in my table that
match "car"... I would like to show the results in blocks of (say) 25 at a
time, therefore I will need a "Next Results", "Previous Results", "Total
Records found that match my query", and perhaps, between the "Previous
Results" and "Next Results" a set of numbers like so;

<Previous [1] [2] [3] [...] Next>

The numbers being "jump to" links, etc.

Thanks.
Jason