In a MySQL query you can use the LIMIT keyword, like in phpmyadmin.

Use limit 0,10 to get the first ten results in a query.

Then do the query again but use 10,10 for the limit.

The first number is the "offset", and the second one is the maximum results
to return.

That's the way most people do "pages".

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

9b8rgd$oot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9b8rgd$oot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...