Mahmoud Badreddine wrote:
I have a web-page divided into two frames : "margin" and "main".
Inside the "margin" frame area, I have a pull-down menu that lists all the tables in my database.
Upon choosing the appropriate table from the pull-down menu I click a button to display the table.
I use the Header( ) function.
This works, except that my tables are displayed in the "margin" area. How can I force it to send to the main area , using the header function.

You can't. Not using header() at least. header() happens on the server, targeting a frame happens in the client.

-- John C. Nichel ÜberGeek KegWorks.com 716.856.9675 [EMAIL PROTECTED]