Can anyone recommend (or is there) a utility / app that I can use to hit my
webserver (say from another computer outside my subnet) -- any number of
times to get an idea of performance - based on my bandwidth and hardware?

In other words -- I'd like to do some hard core testing of my website and
see how much my pipe and servers (simultaneously) can handle... I would like
to get page return times, etc...

Also -- is there a good add on to IIS or Apache that I can use to monitor
not only how much traffic is hitting my site, but which pages, and from
where the users are coming (ie. which websites they came from)?

Thanks.
Jason