Hey all,

I was just trying to figure out something that should be quite simple
but seems to be eluding me,

consider the following:

$input = array();
while ( list($key, $val) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS) ) {
   if ( $key != "Submit" )  {
   array_push($input, $val);

Ok fine, I now have an associative array with a numeric index, but
hangon I wanted to push the key => value into the array. How would I do
this, I have tried a couple of things but am having some really crazy
results ;-)

What I am really trying to do is create a new array from the
HTTP_POST_VARS while excluding certain fields, like Submit or the X and
Y values from a image button.

Any ideas/suggestions are very welcomed,

Regards

Joseph,