Peter Houchin wrote:

> maybe tring this ...
> $input = array();
>
> reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
>
> while ( list($key, $val) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS) ) {
>    if ( $key != "Submit" )  {
>    array_push($input, $val);
>    }
>
> }

Hmm, as far as I can see this will just reset the internal pointer back
to the start of the HTTP_POST_VAR array, I suppose this should be done
in case I have called 'each' on the array before, but it does not answer
my question being: I want to push the key and value into an array not
just the value. I basically need array_push functionality but with the
ablility to use your own index values.

I hope this is more clear.

Regards

Joseph